Monday, July 1, 2013

2 Months

Okay, so now I get to write about the last 2 months with Lilli. :) And post lots of pictures.

First of all, I can't believe its already been 2 months! Lilli will be 10 weeks on Wednesday. I seriously don't know where the time went. I only get 2 more months with her before we have to go back to school. :(

Its crazy how much she changes in 2 months! She is so strong. She stands up by herself if we help her balance, and she has actually been doing that for a few weeks now. She has also started babbling, which is the most adorable thing you've ever seen. It seriously melts my heart.

She is generally a pretty happy baby. Sometimes she is very screamy. Usually if this happens its between 7-9pm. Scott and I jokingly refer to this time as the witching hour. :) It seems to be getting better, though, I think. She also has GERD, which makes her little tummy upset. But we have her on some medicine that has helped quite a bit.

The rest of the post I am just going to put pictures that show a kind of progression of her development. :)

A few days old- I love this picture because you can see how tiny she was. :)
Again- so tiny. :)
Newborns by Morgan. :)

1st bath- not a fan. She likes them better now, though.

4 Generations of girls on her blessing day- 2.5 weeks

Nobody told me my hair was crazy, but this us on her blessing day. :)
I just love this picture. haha. 1 month
1 month- she started smiling like this at about 4 weeks.
Again, one month. This was my favorite face. She doesn't really do it now that she's older.

about 1.5 months

This is her most recent picture taken last week. 2 months. :)

The witching hour begins... :)
There. Lots of pictures. But they are more fun to look at than any other blog post I could write. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment