Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baby Bump Pictures.. Finally




Okay. People have been requesting pictures, and so I finally am uploading some. But here are some things I have realized through these pictures. Taking baby bump pictures feels awkward. I stand there so Scott can take a picture of my belly. And so in all of them, I probably have an awkward smile. And I have realized that I really just stand funny. I always feel like I am standing normal when I am posing for the picture, so.. conclusion... I just stand funny all the time. haha.

I do think I am finally starting to show a decent amount, though. So here they are. :) Today's looks particularly slouchy. So, sorry. haha.
5 weeks 
10 weeks

15 weeks
17 weeks- today


We are very excited. Only 5 more days until we find out what baby will be! Which is fairly exciting. :)

In other news, I totally didn't blog about our Halloween.

I say that like we did something super cool and exciting... we didn't. haha. Scott usually ends up working Halloween, and one of us always ends up having an exam at an untimely time preventing us from going to do anything super cool.

But- we have started a tradition of making cut-out sugar cookies each Halloween, or near it if he works. Its pretty fun. I love to cook/bake, and he enjoys decorating them-- and he enjoys eating them even more... :)

 Any of them that you see any intricacies on-- he probably did. Like Slimer from Ghostbusters, or creepy moons. I usually just put sprinkles on mine because I think its cute. :) 

Anyway. That's about it. Besides the fact that we only have like... 4 weeks left until we are done with finals. I don't know if I've ever been so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment